Judith Hopkins <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 17 Jan 1995 11:09:49 EST
The latest on our Unsolicited Advertisor subscriber.  I reported
yesterday that he/she had attempted to subscribe to my private
Bylaws Committee list (for which subscription is By Owner).  I
responded with a message saying why that would not be appropriate.

I have just received two bounce messages from [log in to unmask]
relating to BYLAWS-L.   The first was a simple SIGNOFF which
was ineffective since I had never added him/her.  The second
was:  SIGNOFF * (NETWIDE

Do you get the idea that Unsolicited Advertisor bit off more
than he/she could chew?

Judith Hopkins                                    716 - 645-2796 (phone)
Technical Services Research and Analysis Officer  716 - 645-5955 (FAX)
Central Technical Services
Lockwood Library Building            [log in to unmask] (Internet)
University at Buffalo                ULCJH@UBVM    (BITNET)
Buffalo, NY  14260-2200
   Listowner of [log in to unmask]