Rich Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 13 Jul 1999 09:43:22 PDT
On Jul 13,  7:41am, "Eric Paul-Hus, SPG Int'l" wrote:
} Subject: LISTSERV Europe & Web interface tom LSTOWN-L
} Is there a Web interface to search LSTOWN-L postings ? I'm trying to find
} out if there is something happening with Digests delivery in Europe ?
}
} PS If there was a recent discussion, I apologize... can some kind soul
} forward a post giving the crux of the matter ?

There was a discussion on another listowner list (Alphak9s).  Some
eupopean subscribers were not getting list mail while other mail was
normal.  Whatever it was seems to have been fixed.

--
Rich Greenberg   Work:  Rich.Greenberg atsign worldspan.com   +1 770-563-6656
N6LRT   Marietta, GA, USA   Play: richgr atsign netcom.com    +1 770-321-6507