Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 21 May 2001 21:06:59 -0600
On Mon, 21 May 2001 18:08:52 -0400, Jane-Kerin Moffat <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>What do our list administrators and/or L-soft need to do to do:
>      1) to  make the BAD ATTACHMENT template available and what would
>this cost?
>      2) to have the command INFO KEYWORDS return an up-to-date
>version Appendix B?

There is nothing for L-Soft to do in this and everything for the Site Admins of
your host to do.  You did not name the site so it's hard to be exact.  But
basically they need to update/upgrade their LISTSERV installation by installing
the 2000b Level Set Build made available on 16 July 2000.   The regular build
kits for all OS platforms are available from our ftp site:  ftp://ftp.lsoft.com.
There is no charge if their maintenance is up to date.