"Peter C.S. Adams" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 10:16:41 -0400
Jim Styer, Battle Creek MI <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>> is an unfailing deterrent to recruiting volunteer co-owners
>> who could stand in for me or take over the list when I step down.
> Ditto! [...] Maybe someone here has enough time and familarity to prepare
> a cheat-sheet, at least of the minimal information needed by a new owner.

Well, I have one I prepared when I first took on a co-owner. The problem is,
one person's "minimal information" is another's minutae. For instance, in
six years of running PAGEMAKR, I have never had to do a query for nomail
subscribers. So that wasn't in there (although I just added it), although
basic scans and queries were.

<http://www.makingpages.org/pagemaker/pm.5.min.day.html>

--
Peter C.S. Adams <[log in to unmask]>