"Stephens, Larry V" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 28 May 1998 15:04:15 -0500
> Those of us using the American University bi-directional mail2news gateway
> will have noticed that it has been down for the last 10 or so days, again.

        Not to disagree with this statement, nor the need for a replacement
service, but I think the problems are actually intermittent. Most of one of
my list's traffic comes from the USENET side and I see 149 messages today,
which tells me the gateway is up. Seems like it goes up one day and down the
next.

        A more reliable source would be good.