Charles Clausen <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 26 Jan 2017 12:38:21 -0800
This explains what I was experiencing.

Though the log files for previous compilation periods are no longer available for reporting via the web interface, they can still be retrieved by email command. This just now got me our file for year 2016:

GET PROSTATE CHANGELOG-2016

The online keyword description for this states:

"Rotated logs are renamed to listname.CHANGELOG-yyyy[mm[dd|w]] and can be retrieved as usual with the GET command.”

Charles