Roger Burns <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 24 Sep 1993 17:42:37 EDT
Write to the people who are in charge of the Listserv itself and they
may both get you unsubscribed and give a reminder to the list-owner(s)
about their responsibilities.  To find the address of the Listserv manager(s),
send the command RELEASE to the address of the Listserv in question.

-- Roger Burns   [log in to unmask]