Johanna Frohm <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 11 Feb 1998 18:58:01 -0500
On Wed, 11 Feb 1998, Francoise Becker wrote:

> Does the log show digests being generated and sent?

Here's more information. I checked with our LISTSERV administrator and
reviewed the log. The digest wasn't generated at 23:55 which my list has
in the header, BUT it did generate at 4 p.m. this afternoon. Earlier today
another test was archived, a subscriber added, and set to digest. That
list also sent its digest at 4 p.m

So digest is working, but is the time the digest is sent out set at a
system level for all lists?

If that is the case, does someone know what file, etc. needs to be set so
the digests are sent, let's say at 23:55 or 24:00 versus the current 4
p.m.?

Thank you.

Johanna
Johanna Frohm    [log in to unmask]