Brian Crawford <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 6 Mar 1996 16:30:47 -0600
I am coordinating the Major League Baseball lists at eWorld.com. We are in
need of volunteer technical advisors who know Listserv very well. Volunteers
would be subscribed to our confidential listowners mailing list and would
help answer technical questions for the MLB listowners. If you are
interested in owning a baseball list at eWorld, we have several
opportunities at the present time. All lists are hosted free by eWorld as
part of its new Internet product. It is possible to run a list and be our
technical advisor at the same time. If you are interested, or know someone
who would be, please contact me by private email.

Thanks.
brian crawford
[log in to unmask]    chicago