"Natalie Maynor" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 11 Feb 1993 21:20:26 CST
> The "list-owner" for the WORDS-L must update the list-definition,
> e.g., change a line to read:  "REPLY-TO= [log in to unmask],Respect"
> for this to happen.

I assume this wouldn't cause any problems for people at bitnet sites,
would it?  I vaguely remember seeing something somewhere on the net one
time from a bitnet user claiming that he/she couldn't send to internet
addresses.  I found that rather odd (which is the main reason it stuck
in my memory, albeit vaguely).  The large majority of active participants
on WORDS-L use internet addresses, but there are a few who use bitnet
addresses.
   --Natalie ([log in to unmask])