Lydia Fish <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 25 Jun 2004 19:05:12 EDT
I am signed on as listowner of vwar-l from two AOL addresses and my work
address, buffalostate.edu.  The LISTSERV software sends me mail at all three
addresses, but it will only accept commands from by buffalostate.edu address.  If I
send a REVIEW, SUB or DEL command from either AOL address the LISTSERV
software simply ignores them.  This is a real nuisance since I do not go in to the
office every day (especially in summer) and the firewalls put up my our
overzealous computer guardians at the college to not permit me to sign into my
college account from home.

Has anyone a suggestion for how to persuade the LISTSERV software to accept
commands from my AOL accounts?

Thank you very much!

Lydia Fish (slightly frazzled in Buffalo)