Rich Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 5 Apr 2006 12:31:09 -0400
On: Wed, Apr 05, 2006 at 11:37:18AM -0400,[log in to unmask] Wrote:

} Why is this rejected? Is it the administrator username? Our site filter is
} a one liner FILTER_ALSO=*@*WEBCLIPPING.COM, and there is no filter in the
} list header.

Stan's answer is correct, but to expand on it a bit, Listserv has an
internal filter list that includes "administrator@*".  Your filter, by
using "also" says to add the one you specified to the internal list.

If this user can't or wont change userids, you can add a filter
line to the list header like so:

    * Filter= allow,[log in to unmask]

--
Rich Greenberg N6LRT Marietta, GA, USA richgr atsign panix.com + 1 770 321 6507
Eastern time zone.   I speak for myself & my dogs only.     VM'er since CP-67