Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 3 Mar 1993 14:38:23 +0100
That's because  mainframes are  SERVERS and you're  using them  without a
client.  The mainframe  can't pop  up menus  on your  PC, so  it doesn't.
Anyway the EARN office is writing a clickecticlick LISTSERV interface for
the PC,  I don't  know when  it's going  to be  available but  it's being
developed right now. I've tried very hard to get someone to write one for
the Mac,  but it's  apparently so  difficult to do  that nobody  wants to
volunteer (the  difficulty is  of course  not in the  making of  the nice
little boxes, but in actually sending the commands).

  Eric