Gayle Nastasi <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 8 Jun 1999 10:33:08 -0400
Hi,

I've also been receiving the Yahoo.com bounces since at least
Saturday.  However, I'm only receiving them for one out of three
active Listserv lists, all of which have Yahoo members.

I have eight, total, Yahoo.com members on JrShow-L.  Out of that
eight there are only two not listed in the error reports ... one
is set nomail and another is set to digest.  All of the members in
the error report from Yahoo are regular mail.

The odd thing, though, is that I queried the list as to whether
Yahoo members were receiving their mail, and several people who
are on the error list responded that they had received my message
fine!  One of those people, however, also mentioned that although
she is getting her JrShow-L mail fine, she is not always able to
send mail *to* the list.  She sends the mail to the list and it
never appears, even though she has not received any kind of error
(and neither have I).  Yes, she is set to repro.  However, on her
next attempt to post, her message arrived with no problem.  She is
still listed on the Yahoo error report as of this morning, though.
 However, none of these addresses are showing up on my daily error
report from Listserv.

--Gayle