Bill Jenkins <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 24 Dec 1998 07:55:17 -0500
Douglas,
I have an old version of Eudora Lite that I still use occasionally.  Your
subscriber is right, the online help is practically non-existent in that
version.  What she wants to know is this:  With the mail item selected in
the mail list, or is "open" for reading, click on the the Transfer menu
item.  From there, create a "New" mailbox for the first mail item to be
saved in the mailbox.  Thereafter, just Transfer subsequent mail items into
the existing mailbox(es).

-Bill