Joan Korenman <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 25 May 1994 11:47:47 -0500
        Yesterday, Louise Mowder wrote:

> I am a new listowner of a rapidly growing list that serves
> a humanities base. I have no experience doing this before. I have contacted
> my listserv for a refcard and the owner's manual, but this information
> does not contain the types of more advanced material, like "filter:",
> that I have seen discussed here.
>
> IS there a book or a file that I can access and read that will give me
> more elaborate documentation and discussion regarding listownership,
> sort of like a "listownership for dummies"? ANY suggestions will be
> pursued and studied assidously.

        I am not a new listowner, but I'm just as much in the dark as
Louise when it comes to features like "filter."  Where is this material
explained?  How did the rest of you learn about it?  How can new listowners
and some not-so-new ones get this information?  Like Louise, I've read
through the listownr.refcard and other documentation to no avail, and like
Louise, I'd be most grateful for your help.

        Many thanks.

        Joan Korenman, WMST-L Listowner   KORENMAN@UMBC
        Univ. of MD. Baltimore County     [log in to unmask]
        Baltimore, Maryland 21228-5398