Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 4 Sep 1997 19:32:22 GMT
On Thu, 4 Sep 1997 14:16:35 EDT, C <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>In "review=owner" aren't you imposing a "conceal"
>on each and every person?

My lists (12 now) are all Review=Owner.  To keep anyone from 'harvesting'
the addresses of list members easily.  Of course they can stay subscribed
and 'harvest' addresses from dialy postings but that's a lot of work for
little gain.

Any of my members who want the list of subscribers can have it by asking
me, all I want to know is who wants it and why.  When I send it, I remind
them it is confidential information and not to be used improperly or
disclosed to 3rd parties.  That solves your concerns.
 Ben Parker .....(Oak Park IL -> Denver CO) ..... [log in to unmask]