Lenny Huntley <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 27 Apr 2004 14:32:22 -0400
We currently use LSMTP as a means of providing each of our customers with a
personalized email address. In short a customer may have the email address
[log in to unmask] which they can promote. When an email is sent to the
@freelife.com address it is forwarded to their real email address. We
configure this in the config.dat file and this file is regenerated every 10
minutes.

Our growing concern is spam. It seems that we are forwarding an incredible
amount of garbage email to our customers real email addresses. Does anyone
have any recommendations on what we could implement to reduce the amount of
spam that comes into LSMTP and is forwarded on.

Lenny Huntley
Information Systems Manager
FreeLife International
(203) 882-7250

<< ella for Spam Control >> has removed Spam messages and set aside
Newsletters for me
You can use it too - and it's FREE!  http://www.ellaforspam.com