Paul Allen Rice <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 7 Sep 1997 22:32:16 -0500
On 02:53 PM 9/7/97 -0500, the following was submitted for consideration by
LYDIA FISH:
  I do realize that students are
>unlikely to ask a bunch of listowners "What was it like to kill people?"

Maybe we'd see "What's it like to unsub people"?

Perhaps another plan would be for the instructor to subscribe to a fairly
high volume, but not so technical list and collect a weeks worth of mail,
present it to the class to read and submit questions to him based on the
content, and let him send the questions, in one mailing to the list, asking
for responses to be directed to him rather than the list.  This would cut
all traffic to the list to a minimum and reduce the "interuption" that such
a project would produce.

Paul

(o)(o)  Paul Rice
   >    Listowner: CircleJoke and Underground Mailling Lists
  \/    mailto:[log in to unmask]
"We've heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards
could produce the Complete Works of Shakespeare; now, thanks
to the Internet, we know this is not true."
                 --Robert Wilensky, University of California