Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 13:55:11 -0600
On Tue, 18 Apr 2000 15:28:13 -0600, Louise Lawrence <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I am a sole list owner, and have no list moderators/editors.    Therefore, I was quite surprised
>upon receiving a CC with the above info., and uncertain as to how this person deleted himself and
>then subscribed himself in the above manner.
>
>As well, "By Maelstrom Administrator" should always only read "Louise Lawrence".

I don't know for sure what happened here but the LISTERV Site Manger(s) (defined
as POSTMASTER= in the site configuration file) is a 'quiet/hidden' Owner= for
ALL lists on the server even if not specified in the List Header.  This is why
they have the power to create any/all lists on the server, whereas you only have
the power to manage your list(s).  I rather suspect that he/she made a mistake
while doing something or was testing something.  I'm quite sure it is benign.