Mario Rups <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 18 Oct 1996 12:19:27 -0700
> Try saving to disk instead of reading the message on-screen. Then
> use a word processor to view the file. A bit cumbersome, but possible.

No, it's not, not with juno.com.  Juno bounces the overlong digest, the
user doesn't get it in the first place, far as I can tell.  Thank goodness,
neither does the listowner, since the digest itself is deleted on its way
back -- we just get the notification and headers part.

> Or ask the list owner to shorten the digest period.

For one listmember with a problematical ISP?  I don't think so.

> SRE (aka [log in to unmask])

Mario Rups