"P. Divirgilio" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 27 Sep 1994 08:01:25 -0400
If the message which I seem to have received from Melvin Klassen
actually appeared here, just disregard it. I solved some of the
problem myself when one of the false addresses tried to delete
someone. As for Klassen's preoccupation with magic, I do not share it
in any way except for simple Catholic Faith and detailed observation
in the same vein as Descartes, Pascal and Condillac. I presume that
the particular interests must be a regionalism. Thanks for all the
help. -- Paul.
--

Dr. Paul S. di Virgilio,  University of Toronto  [log in to unmask]