Mike Ramundo <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 10 Aug 1994 11:20:54 EDT
Is it possible/permissable to combine the parms WEEKLY and SIZE(  )
on the NOTEBOOK= specification   ( a la on the DIGEST specification )

ie weekly notebooks with an additional split should size exceed value

( I have several lists whose weekly notebooks run <5000 lines most
  weeks but seem to have one week per month that runs >10000 lines
  - which generates error messages on GETs due to size )

We are running 1.7f but going to 1.8 as soon as I verify conversion
of MAILFORM files

TIA - mike