Liam Kelly <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 9 Apr 2008 12:11:38 -0400
> Without doing some scripting on the Exchange end of the link, what your
> user wants to do is NOT possible.  Listserv doesn't interface
> w/Outlook/Exchange.

Unless, of course, you can access the Exchange directory via LDAP and
you're using LISTSERV 15.5.  I'm not an Outlook user and don't know
whether an Outlook distribution list is a local address book entry or a
directory entry on the Exchange server, but if it's the latter, you may be
able to use the new DQL features of LISTSERV to query the directory for
your list membership.  See the DQL Overview doc at
<http://www.lsoft.com/resources/manuals.asp> for details.

--
Liam Kelly
Senior Consulting Analyst

Have a question?  Check out the LISTSERV, and F-Secure FAQs at
      <http://www.lsoft.com/resources/faq.asp>