RSDNet List Administration <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 12 Feb 1999 22:49:26 -0500
I'm working my way through editing/redesigning the Web pages for my
listserv installation (it is work) and I have a question that I am hoping
someone might be able to answer.

One of my lists uses topics quite extensively and I was wondering if it
were possible to add descriptions of the different topics to the
subscription configuration Web page. So on the page where it lists the
topics and has the check boxes to sub and unsub from each topic would it
also be possible to include a few lines of text describing what, for
example, would be posted in a topic called research.

And if it were possible, where/how would I go about including this
information.

Thanks for the help.
Karen Strauss
Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Network