Debra Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 1 Feb 1999 08:41:55 +10
Sherry,

I just had time for a quick look at your message and the first thing that hits
me is the probability that bellmail has not been configured correctly as far as
permissions are concerned. It does not have permissions either for the mail
server to access across their internal network to the machine it needs to
contact for mail distribution (range of errors regarding /usr/spool) or, and
this is more likely, it does not have write permissions set for it in the
directories mentioned (/home/root/dead.letter).

about the only thing you can do is mail either [log in to unmask] or
[log in to unmask] and give them the error message you are getting back. It's
definitely at their end and they have to fix it.

Debra
carpe diem........carpe jugulum

-D a t e :          Fri, 29 Jan 1999 17:03:48 -0800 From:          Sherry
Beauchamp <[log in to unmask]>