Perrine Crampton <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 25 Apr 1996 19:46:05 EST
Ok gang, I need your help.

I have a list, Corgi-L, running at TAMU with v1.8b of Listserv.

I have another list, Aussie-L, running at eWorld with v1.8b of Listserv. I have
customized the mailtpl of Aussie-L to include a bottom_banner. It works!
Appears at the end of each message for people set to mail and ONCE right after
the 'table of contents' for people set to digest.

I tried to do the same bottom_banner customization at TAMU. I get the
bottom_banner at the end of each message for people set to mail. BUT, for the
digest, it STILL appears at the end of each message! :-P

HELP!!!  WHY does it work at eWorld but NOT at TAMU? Could it have anything to
do with the fact that I think eWorld STARTED their Listserv with v1.8b and TAMU
(I think) was one of the ORIGINAL Listserv sites (and therefore has gone
through upgrades from previous versions)?

HELP!! I really want to make use of the bottom_banner at TAMU. It has made a
HUGE decrease in the volume of mail I get asking how to leave the Aussie-L list!

Thanks for your assistance.

p.s. I'm set LSTOWN-L digest, so please reply directly to me (and the list if
you want.)