Anthony Aristar <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 10 May 1999 12:45:34 -0400
I've run into rather strange behavior from our Listserv (which is
version 1.8c by the way).  One of the lists on our site is set not to
require confirmation of commands from listowners, and in fact
*doesn't* require it in all cases but one.  But this one owner (whose
account is on Geocities) always does get a command confirmation
request.  Can anyone explain why this would be so?  Is this some kind
of security feature I don't know about?  Is the Geocities address the
problem, or the kind of mail headers that Geocities generates?  Or is
there a way to set this security feature for an individual account I'm
unaware of?

My thanks!

Anthony Aristar