Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 11 Sep 1997 12:12:21 +0200
On Wed, 10 Sep 1997 19:53:05 +0000 Duane Campbell <[log in to unmask]> said:

>My  gardening list  has also  been  spammed recently.  Are the  spammers
>learning how to break through the listserve filter?

As far as I can see, this spam only targeted a handful of the lists I run
and came in slowly. I don't think spammers can control the speed at which
their spam  reaches host such and  such and sending it  slowly only gives
you the ability to  spam a few lists until you are  blocked anyway in the
long run.

  Eric