Mon, 29 Jan 2001 15:49:50 +0100
I'm co-owner of a teachers' discussion list using listserv and want
to set up an archive of edited messages posted and make them easily
accessible to list members.

The host server contains all the messages posted in weekly/monthly
logs. From those I want to create, for example, single files
containing threads on particular topics discussed between specified
dates, individual book reviews, selections of postings on various
topics. (We have a "channel" system, using tags, which makes
selection easy).

(1)   Is this possible?

If so

(2)  How do I create folders on the host server within listserv for
my proposed archives?
(3)  How do I upload files to those folders and will I experience any
restrictions on the length of these files?

**  I have access to the General Manual for Listserv/ The List Owners
Manual and can be referred to pages in those manuals if the answers
to my questions are there. (I just hope I'll understand).

Thank you in advance for any help you are able to offer.

Dennis Newson

Dennis(Newson)
University of Osnabrueck
GERMANY (retired)