"Pauline M. Marshall" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 30 Sep 1997 13:58:47 +0000
Hi there, this may be an elementary question, but this is bothering me.

I am about to take over a list from someone else.  Call me A.  And I have
agreed to co-own after it is up and running with a person who has never
run a list but wants to learn.  Call him B.

Now, If I set up the list as Owner= A I understand that I cannot be
booted, because I am the only one able to edit the header, but if I add B
as an owner, then what is stopping B from editing me out of the list and
take it over?

Does this change with them being a 'quiet' owner.

Perplexed.

  ()()      I'm here, I'm awake, I'm dressed...      Pauline M. Marshall
  (..)                                                 --=MightyMouse=--
  /\/\       ... WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT?!?               [log in to unmask]