"M. Leblanc" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 1 Jul 1997 13:02:14 EDT
Hi kids.

HWY61-L's gateway is back. :-)

Not sure which address at american.edu worked. (Or, maybe it was
the exchange on lstown-l that caught the eye of someone @american.edu?)

I'd sent mail to [log in to unmask] At Pete's suggestion
yesterday, I sent more mail to [log in to unmask]

So, one of those addresses works. If you gateway a list to usenet,
you'll want to know this, someday.

I sent variations on the following mail, which is how I got results.
Perhaps it will help others trying to contact anyone at American.edu
regarding gateway/listserv issues.

(still working on the Jim McIntosh Net Contribution Tribute Sig, so bear
with me please ... I'm going for that Clint Eastwood-esque affect ...)

Maureen
:-)
HWY61-L