Steve Howie <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 18:37:11 -0400
[ Listserv 1.8d under HP-UX ]

Hi folks

Is there any way to have the spam detector NOT flag a posting as potential
"spam" in certain cases?? We have a legitimate requirement to post to up
to 30 lists within a department on our campus - no postings are propogated
outside. The problem is that the spam detector flags any of these postings
as a potential spam because it was "sent to up to 30 lists"..

Is there any way at all to either curtail spam detection on these lists,
or somehow raise the threshold to a huge number? This problem has the
potential to cause us some *major* headaches... :(

Any help or ideas would be appreciated

Thanks,

Scotty
--
Steve Howie                                     [log in to unmask]
Netnews and Listserv Admin                      519 824-4120 x2556