James Hale <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 22 May 1996 09:10:56 +1000
Hi,

Thanks to [log in to unmask] and [log in to unmask] for helping me with the
DIGEST-H file I was having trouble with.
I have now created a DIGEST-H file for my digests and it works.

However, according to the manual the DIGEST-H (and INDEX-H) files can use
the same placeholders and formating commands as the MAILTMPL files.
This is not so. At least not unless there is a trick.

If anyone has a DIGEST_H file that does use the placeholders and formatting
commands could they please send me a copy so I can see what I have not done?

tnx,

James

James Hale                             Faculty of Health Sciences
Manager, Computing Unit                La Trobe University,Bundoora, AUSTRALIA
Tel: +61 3 9285 5122                  <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Fax: +61 3 9285 5270
"The grace of God rests gently on forgiving eyes,
and everything they look on speaks of Him to the beholder.
He can see no evil, nothing in the world to fear,
and no one who is different from himself."  Text, P 418