Bill Silvert <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 24 Mar 1995 06:51:05 -0400
>If you and your subscribers feel Mr. Silbert is offensive in his behavior,
>delete him from your list, put in filters to block him, get rid of gateways,
>etc.

I guess a bit more clarification is in order, since my name has been
thrown into the fray.  There is no need for filters, since I have not
posted to the list since the middle of 1994.  The issue is how the
listowner can keep people like me from reading postings, which contain
scientific material in our field of research.

--
Bill Silvert, Habitat Ecology Div., Bedford Inst. Oceanography
P. O. Box 1006, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, CANADA B2Y 4A2