Sherry Beauchamp <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 23 Nov 1996 09:06:59 -0800
I want to set up the RENEW option on one of my lists, but I seem to be
doing something wrong, and I can't figure out what.  To test it first, so I
set up a small list with less than ten subscribers, and set RENEW=
96/11/20, but the renewal message never came.  I tried again several times,
setting the date ahead a day or two each time, with the same results.  Is
there another setting I'm missing?

Sherry Beauchamp

   Sherry Beauchamp         Social Science Research Network (SSRN)
   [log in to unmask]                   http://www.SSRN.Com

   Leading Social Science Research Delivered to Your Desktop Daily