Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 28 Jan 2003 08:50:47 -0500
Hi all!

We are working on a completely new version of the List Owner's Quick
Start Guide. We have a draft ready for review, and have assembled a
panel of beta-testers, but we are looking for 5 more "beta-testers"
who would be interested in reviewing it and providing us with
feedback.

We are interested in hearing both from experienced AND inexperienced
list owners. The Quick Start guide is supposed to be approachable by
someone who is about to start running a LISTSERV list for the first
time, so we would love to have someone like that actually try it and
see if we've missed anything crucial. But we've also like to hear
from people who've had to learn how to run a list without this guide,
and find out what they wished they had known when they got started.

I will take the first 5 people who respond to this message as beta-
testers.

Thank you for helping us provide a quality product for you!

Francoise Becker