Walter Logeman <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 2 Mar 1996 05:28:02 GMT
Hi all,

I am new to this list and to LISTSERV(TM), and am about to move a
list I am running on a DOS machine from home using MailGate to an
Ease Home list.  I am reading this list and the archives with
great interest!

I thought I might mention that the list I run Psyber-L as one of
its purposes is to look at the psychological dynamics of list,
and the roles of leadership.  Stimulated by my learning here I
have just started a thread there "List leadership"  . . .

> List management, List-owning,  list editing, Moderating &
> facilitating, are all different and distinct tasks -- though
> they overlap.

While the sort of psychological musings of Psyber-L would not
suit this list I thought it might interest some here.

One of the other purposes of the Psybernet list is to develop
professional psychological services -- that too may be of
interest.

sub to [log in to unmask], with text:  sub Psyber-L

Walter

Walter Logeman             [log in to unmask]
http://www2.chch.planet.org.nz/~walter/psybernet.html