Jane Grimsbo Jewett <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 28 Apr 2008 12:40:52 -0500
Thanks very much to those who responded.  The host site administrator
was contacted, and told me: "Your list exceeded the allowed size for
daily digests."  The administrator corrected that problem, so we're
back in business.

Thanks again!

--Jane

At 11:31 AM 4/28/2008, you wrote:
>You REALLY REALLY need to consult your host site administrator for this issue.

>Greetings!
>
>          I just took over ownership of a list for my organization
>while the usual owner is on leave -- and promptly encountered a
>problem that I don't know how to handle.

Jane Grimsbo Jewett
Minnesota Institute for Sustainable Agriculture
University of Minnesota
www.misa.umn.edu
The best manure for the land is the owner's footprint
---Aristotle, Economics (paraphrased)