"P. Divirgilio" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 21 Jun 1994 12:04:14 -0400
In consequence of my last message, our friendly node operators have
alleviated me of the burden of my normally copious mail by either
bouncing it or holding it. Someone reported another similar incident
to me where a systems mail was held without any notification. The
problems we are encountering are much more of this nature than of the
human nature, but in the end many more people will just give up in
despair. To a certain extent, you have to evaluate what you have done
and what the list has done. I can see how listowners become frustrated
and disheartened. Fortunately, I am in the midst of footnoting and
revising a number of books and patents. I guess that I should be
thankful for the respite. Have a pleasant summer.--Paul.
--

Dr. Paul S. di Virgilio,  University of Toronto  [log in to unmask]