Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 14 Jun 1999 09:10:05 -0600
On Mon, 14 Jun 1999 15:43:25 +0100, Deborah Cresswell <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>1)  We have just upgraded our software to version 1.8d complete with web
>interface functionality.  I am wanting to view the archives for three of
>our lists.  As a list owner I can only view them if I go into the list
>management pages and NOT from the initial listserv page.  The link is
>there but it tells me that there are no lists available within the list
>archives.  I guess what I am wanting to know is; is it the list
>administrator that has to create this link, or is it something I could
>do as a list owner?

As documented, lists which are set Confidential= Yes (as yours are) will not
appear on the initial archives index page.  However, at the bottom of that index
page is a choice for entering  Confidential lists, if you know the exact
listname.

They can also be accessed by using the URL format

 http://(server_name)/(cgi_dir_name)/wa?A0=listname

>3)  Has anyone tried to send tables through listserv?  Is there anything
>that I would need to alter in the list headers to allow tables to go
>through?  I am thinking about sending statistic reports via a bulk email
>and these would need to be laid out in a table.

There is no reason this won't work, except incompatibility between the sender
and receiver email programs.  This is not a LISTSERV problem.