Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 10 Mar 1998 12:56:24 EST
On Tue, 10 Mar 1998 09:37:05 PST Randy Klumph said:
>One of my subscribers asked if there is a way to receive *only*
>messages that are replies to his postings. I couldn't find anything
>in the docs, but may have missed it. Is there anyway to achieve this?

He could always set himself to NOMAIL and make sure his Reply-To: points
back to himself (the list would also have to be Reply-To= List,Respect
or Reply-To= Sender for this to work).  He could also do a database
search after a day or so on the subject of his posting.

>Seems to defeat the purpose of joining a list in the first place-
>oh well...

Yep.  That would be my read :)

Nathan