Fri, 20 Nov 1998 07:55:13 -0600
On Thu, 19 Nov 1998, Lenny Schafer wrote:
> Any chance there exists a tutorial treatment of this listserve program?
> I know it's all there in the manual, but I'm not real up on my computer
> mnemonic geekese.
>
> Or better yet, does there exist a front-end, add-on human interface to the
> command language obstacle course that earthlings can purchase?  Menu driven
> is ok.

The best tutorial is following LSTOWN-L, though these days a lot of the
stuff refers more to LISTSERV administrator stuff rather than strictly
listowner stuff.  That and the keyword and refcard memos can pull you
through just about anything, long as teh memos are kept up to date.
Been living on that combination for eight years or so, and I still
consider myself a relative "newbie" though I don't always talk like it.
Hey, the only reason I'm doing this is about nine years ago my wife
decided I needed a computer.

Douglas