Diane Taber-Markiewicz <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 26 Mar 1995 09:49:35 -0500
The subscriber in the following bounce was notified that mail to this address
was bouncing--she has since been unsubbed at this address (for several weeks)
and resubbed to ICWP-L (International Center for Women Playwrights) at a
different address.  I deleted her at this old address, but every day there are
bounces in my mailbox from this original trouble address.
        Can anyone help with this problem?  I tried to send a message to the
postmaster at ECHONYC, but receive the same NO SUCH HOST response.  I don't
understand why mail is still sent to the address, when listserv tells me that
the subber at this address has been deleted.
        Thanks in advance.
Diane Taber-Markiewicz

The enclosed message, found in the ICWP-L  mailbox and shown under the spool ID
8459 in the system log, has been identified as a possible delivery error notice
for the following reason: "X-Report-Type:" field found in mail header.