"Steve Pruitt (Beyond Help)" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 30 Apr 1997 19:26:40 -0700
All of my header entries have a space after the equal sign, but not
before.  I don't *think* this is required by LISTSERV, but I won't swear
to it.  I've just kept copying what I inherited in this regard.

You're right, this will be visible to anyone doing a review, or looking
on CATA List.  I still don't think he'll succeed in causing us problems.
This does reinforce the value of requiring subscription before posting
is allowed, and requiring confirmation on subscriptions.  That does a
great job of eliminating routine spam like this... people are too busy
CCing every address they can find to bother with the extra steps.

Steve Pruitt