Jan Guthrie <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 12 Jul 2011 08:56:29 -0500
Along these lines, I am consider our currently "plain text" list to
allow HTML.   But, when I decided just to allow attachments, it was a
huge problem having to change the type of digest that each member
received.  The most commonly used version of digest just showed "miles"
of code instead of the pictures.

If I change the list to allow HTML, does anyone know the immediate
effect of those on digest?

Jan Guthrie - OES-L