Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 6 Jan 1998 11:56:38 -0700
On Tue, 6 Jan 1998 10:56:36 -0500, Mark Hunnibell <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> If you'd like and you have some
>perl experience, I can e-mail you the scripts (there were two, one to parse the log file and create individual messages, and the other to assemble the indivividual messages into month-based log files) and you can have a go of it.
>
>It seems to me that this would be a useful thing for L-Soft to have at the ready to encourage folks to migrate to LISTSERV.

Contary to popular belief we don't have time or staff enough to do everything!
8-)  But we do welcome user contributions of this sort.  In fact we just
received some scripts for someone who did a similar import job from majordomo
archives.

Please mail them to [log in to unmask] and we'll put it on our ftp site with
other user contributions.  Thanks!

 Ben Parker ..... L-Soft international Inc. ..... [log in to unmask]