Michel Weenink <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 6 Aug 1996 18:18:18 +0100
At 05:25 6-08-96 +0000, Aldo-Pier Solari wrote:
>] From: [log in to unmask]
>] You're a ...
>
>Off course, anonymous mails (am)  can be tracked!  (and, eventually,
>the mail be connected to a person's identity).

Yes, like anon*^&[log in to unmask] But the original poster (me and names...)
talked about remailers if memory serves me well. Remailers strip a mail
automatically, leaves nothing whatsoever what could point to any
identification. Only if a systemmanager there would intercept a mail before
it is automatically processed something can be saved about the identification.
To make sure that doesn't happen there are programs available who will send
your mail through a chain of remailers. If just one systemmanager doesn't
intercept that message before processing you're `home free'. That's *likely*
to happen..

Nope, I never used it.
If I disagree with someone I usually look him/her in the eyes and tell
him/her why...

Best,

michel

Michel Weenink                   [log in to unmask]
Pontanusstraat 38                [log in to unmask]
6524 HG Nijmegen                 Sometimes I wonder why Murphy's law
+31 (0)24 3607665                never applies to Murphy's law (Jumbo, 22-3-'96)
Student Cognitive Science        http://www.psych.kun.nl/~weenink/index.html