Sat, 30 May 1998 21:06:59 -0500
> A well run list shouldn't generate a lot of bounce messages, depending on
> correct settings of auto-delete.  A bigger mailbox might be in order also.

Hmm, well, I've never acquired the knack of predicting when there is
going to be a sudden, enormous spate of error messages.  Autodelete,
semi-auto, helps some, but it has the tendency not to delete within
the parameters (the address IS subscribed, HAS exceeded the parameters
by a good stretch but it never gets autodeleted, you have to do it
manually).  And of course the ones for nonsubscribed addresses you have
to track down your self (turn autodelete off so you can get the errors
for a starting point).

The number of errors you get in any given period is unpredictable, in
my experience.

Douglas