Dan Lester <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 17 Jun 1997 17:21:47 -0600
At 05:01 PM 6/17/97 -0500, you wrote:
>BTW, you can look forward (in 1.8d) to the confirmation code showing
>up in the subject line of the response to your confirmation message
>(assuming you don't change the subject when you send the OK), so this
>point will be moot...and no, I don't have a date for the release of
>1.8d, sorry...
>
>Bill Harrison

Yes, I saw.  I DO read all msgs to list in order received.  Fine with me if
it does that, I just can't imagine asking for it.  But I'll never debate
any feature that Eric and friends choose to add.....I've never found a
feature yet that isn't used by somebody, even if it doesn't matter to me.
And that is a sign of a good product.

cheers

dan

Dan Lester
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.  Erasmus, 1534